Udemy Coupon – WordPress Development For Beginners Course
Do you want to create a web site or blog using WordPress in no time?
Learn the basic concepts of HTML and CSS, and become skilled in working with WordPress themes. No coding – No programming!
- Build a strong foundation in HTML and CSS with this hand on-tutorial course.
- Fundamental difference between CSS and HTML
- WordPress Theme Customization
- Working with WordPress Plugins
- Widgets and Menu customization
The internet is full of amazing looking web sites. This course does not require any programming or coding.
By means of working with WordPress and customizing themes, you will be able to create a web site in no time. Maybe you wish to create a blog site!
So, Are you looking for the easiest and fastest way to learn how to build your own beautiful websites with WordPress? As a bonus lesson, I will show you how to create a responsive Website.
This WordPress Development For Beginners course teaches you behind the scenes of website creation and theme customization and with little innovation and few techniques, you can build outstanding Website design using WordPress.
At the end of the WordPress Development For Beginners course, you will have a complete, ready-to-launch outstanding WordPress website that looks great on any desktop computer, tablet and smartphone. You will also get FREE web hosting at ClayDesk hosting service once you enroll
What are the requirements for WordPress Development For Beginners Course?
- Understand basics of Web design
- Some knowledge of HTML and CSS is helpful
- You need a stable internet connection
- Having access to live web server is good, but not required. You would need to use the FREE ClayDesk web hosting service instead
What am I going to get from this WordPress Development For Beginners course?
- Learn how to download and install WordPress
- Configure WordPress Dashboard
- Become proficient working within WordPress
- Create a Website or Blog using WordPress
- Understand Cascading Style Sheet and various editing techniques
What is the target audience for WordPress Development For Beginners Course?
- This WordPress Development course is meant for beginners who would like to learn how to create a WordPress Web Site or Blog from scratch
- No prior programming or coding experience is required, as this course shows you how to create a complete WordPress site without any programming or coding
- This course is not designed for advanced WordPress users, but you may learn some valuable tips and techniques if you do wish to enroll
- Some basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is helpful, but not required.
– – –
Premium WordPress Related Offers
– – –
Udemy Coupon : https://www.udemy.com/wordpress-basic/?couponCode=WPFREE