2. Like many other Websites, Coursehall.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date, time stamp, referring,exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
4. Amazon Associates Program : Coursehall.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
5. Some of our advertising partners may use their own cookies and web beacons on our site.
6. We try to expand the list of our advertising/affiliate partners, Some of the notable advertising partners for CourseHall.com includes:
Coursehall.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
8. If you wish to disable cookies, you can do so through your individual web browser options. You can more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers at the respective browsers’ websites.
9. Email Subscription : At CourseHall.com, we use Google FeedBurner email subscription service to send out the latest blogs/posts the subscriber. Privacy of the individual email is maintained by Google. However, we may use the subscribers email addresses to send out special offers & updates by using any other email newsletter service besides FeedBurner.